Tuesday, July 22, 2014

WIX Trip

It's the sixth day of summer camp.

Ervinas from the first shift came again to the second shift! He gave me a bar of chocolate from somewhere in Europe. Thanks Ervinas <3


As usual, we had some presentations today.



magic stick (?)





By the way, Murilo shaved his beard!


Then at 1 PM, we had lunch together. For me, this meal was the best meal in this school haha.





Usually we have 1 hour break (for lunch). So today I finished my lunch, then came to the classroom. There were only 2 students in the classroom; Ruta and Rusne. I wanted to go downstairs to see the other students, but Rusne and Ruta told me to stay. Then they did these crazy stuffs to me! Thanks my girls <3







Actually I took off the hair tie because I was afraid that my hair style would change for a whole day hahaha. But I failed. They made it even worse.





Then I took it off again for the same reason. And I failed again. I love you so much Ruta and Rusne <3



Well the question is : Why do I have to do that?
Because I had an agreement with Zana that I won't eat any sweets for a week. And I failed 4 times. So that was one of my punishments. I still have some punishments left. I hope Zana will not remember this haha.

Back to topic. So at around 3 PM, we all went to the bus stop, then took the bus to the city center, because we had to go to WIX, an IT company in Vilnius. 



I left my phone to Ruta. I asked her to take as many selfies as she could. She did it! And these are the evidences. Thanks Ruta! Great job! <3




















We spent around 1 hour in WIX. But some students were disappointed (me too actually) because there were no tacos or candies.







After we finished our trip to WIX, I went to eat at Pica with Teodora (a student from junior class), Rusne (a student from senior class), and Abigaile (a student from the senior class in the first shift). I was really excited cos they all get along really well hahaha.




We were planning to go to the money museum again today, but it was closed, so we just went around the city center, then went to eat the frozen yogurt again. It was really great, but it was expensive! Well that's okay for now haha.





That was the last place that we visited. We were planning to go to the three crosses hill, but it was too late and I had to go back soon. I had to attend the Mexican dinner!

So I went to the bus stop with Rusne, and waited there.



We ride the bus, and I dropped at Mykolo Romerio stop.

Once I entered the kitchen, I could see Felipe cooked Derrick's dish. It smelled really good! Trust me!



He made some mexican beef, and some avocado sauce, and we had to eat that with Tacos. It was really great Derrick! Thanks Derrick!





No comments:

Post a Comment