Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Some Quality Times and Hong Kong Dinner

I didn't sleep yesterday. Joyce knew that, and she made me a bowl of oatmeal. Thanks Joyce for always taking care of your most beautiful roommate :*


So today we had a home group activity. We all shared our experiences, especially the facis. I had so much fun guys! And so many selfies as well.










Lunch time! Well I sat together with my super roommate. She took the rice with chicken, and I took pancakes. Then Joyce said to me that she didn't really like her foods. It was "chicken curry" I guess. So Zana and I ate Joyce's leftovers as well. Basically, I tasted all the foods today LOL




Then I came to the junior's class, then I took my note. Then Lucas drew something there. You're so good, Lucas!!


I sat with Dovile and Greta when the movie session started. These 2 girls are 2 of my favorites! They're really sweet, nice, and friendly. I love you girls!






By the way, I read Dovile's notebook and I was really touched!

I can see my name on it! <3





I took so many pictures in the junior class. And they took so many selfies as well hahaha.

nice one girls! and Arturas, you rock!



Then most of the students left to the backyard to play something. But I stayed in the classroom with some students, and also Zana and Wendy.

One of the boys, named Adomas, gave me a book about Lithuania, and that was so nice! Thanks Adomas! I was really touched! That book was amazing! I know that's not cheap at all. Thanks again!


Thanks Adomas <3

And I got a personal message from Ieva too. She wrote it in Lithuanian, so I'm not too sure about the message. But I'll google it soon. Thanks so much Ieva, I love you so much, sweetie <3


So that was the 9th day of the summer camp. So I went outside with some juniors, then Rusne came and said "selfie time" (as always <3 ).

moyapica <3<3<3 rusne <3 <3 <3
Then I played with some juniors and took some selfies. By the way, Greta really loves my glasses, and she looks nice when she wore it!

by the way, my yellow bracelet was from Aurelijus <3
juniors!! <3
Greta, you're really beautiful!

Ma'am Dovile <3


I took the juniors to the backyard. Ah, the facis were there as well! So we had our evaluation session. Lucas, Aurelijus, and Tadas didn't want to leave. They said that they wanted to go to my dorm and take some instant noodles. So they waited until we finished our evaluation.

They came to my dorm, then I gave them a pack of instant noodle each.



It's Hong Kong dinner tonight! So Joyce cooked some dishes for us. She asked me to try her dishes, and it felt like home to me! Joyce, you're really good at cooking! I love your mushroom by the way.





Thanks Joyce <3 <3
Then after we finished our dinner, I prepared for my global village performance about Indonesia. That was depressing to be frank. But I'll work on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment