Sunday, July 27, 2014

Last Day of FYW Summer Camp 2

Today's the last day of summer camp. It'd be hard to say good bye to all of them.

So I arrived at the camp, and Rusne gave me a surprise gift. It took about 3 days to make it, and I'm so thankful for that :')


Then we all went to the basketball court, and did the morning exercise. Last morning exercise :(


After that, we all went upstairs to start writing the feedback and sugar cubes. I was really surprised when some students approached me and gave some gifts to me.

Thank you soooo much Karolina :')
Thank you so much Beata :')


It took so long for me to write the sugar cubes, because I have so many things in my mind, and I really wanted to write everything for everyone. It was really sad for me.

Then we divided the students into some groups with a faci for each group. I was really lucky because I got 6 amazing students in my group : Adrius, Ervinas, Evita, Karolina, Sandra, and Erika.


Yesterday I've prepared everything for my (dance) performance. So it was easier for me to teach my students about the moves.

Well actually it was a little bit hard to start (to dance) because my dance moves were so ridiculous hahaha. But at last, we could dance really well! I really wanna say thank you to Karolina because she helped me through everything. She reminded me when it's time for us to practice. She also asked me to practice more. Thank you Karolina <3


It's time for our last lunch in this camp! And I had some selfies with my lovely students. For the last time :')


My Sunshine <3

Mama Giraffe <3

LU GILA <3

Gabriele <3
My pianist, Tauras <3
My super pretty Justin! <3
Vondua? Skano! Aciu!
As Tave Myliu <3
I also accompanied some students to go to the supermarket. We had some crazy chats, and I really enjoyed my time with them!


As soon as I came back to the school, I got another gift from Vyto and Aida. Thank you so much, my girls! <3


By the way, today Beata brought some berries to the class and asked us to taste it. Well Fasya doesn't eat berries, so I told her that it's not berries. Then she tasted them and said that it was good. Then I told her the truth that it's berries. And her expression was like "ewww berries" hahaha LOL. Sorry Fasya :p


Well we had around 3 hours to practice, and it was too much for me cos my dance moves were kinda tiring. So I decided to take some breaks, and had some chats with some students.







The best iPhone ever!
The global village started at around 3.30, and we started with our roll call. I was a bit surprised that I still remembered the moves hahaha.

Then after that, we all did our performances. I was really glad that all of the performances were different from the first shift. It's always interesting to see something new, right?















































As usual, we finished our day with our song, "Count On Me". Check this out guys!


We all went out to take some pictures after that.




My mama giraffe was crying :')




























Then after that, most of the students went back home, while some others were waiting in the school because they wanted to go out with the facis. But before that, all the facis had to clean up all the rooms first.

By the way (again), we had a surprise from Beata! Thanks so much, Beata! It was super delicious! You're super talented! <3





Most of the facis were planning to go to Claudio's farewell party at night, and they needed to go back to the dorm first. So I decided to go with the students, because I didn't want them to wait.

We took a trolley to the city center, bought some foods, then gathered again near the white bridge, and had some amazing chats and selfies.







































I stayed with all my lovely students for some hours, then I headed to the Cathedral, because Teo needed to take something from her house (which is near to the Cathedral), and because I wanted to meet up with Zana, Fasya, and Joyce. By the way, I accidentally met Lina, Julija, and Aurelia near the Cathedral! (Lina and Julija were students from the first shift of FYW camp, and Aurelia is their friend).



I was there until Teo came, and guess what. She gave me another gift :') Thank you so much Teo <3


Thank you so much, all! I'm really sad that this camp has ended now. But I just wanna tell you all that I'll never forget all the memories that we've made! I love you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment