Sunday, July 20, 2014

I Love these Peeps

Summer camp again! So exciting!
I felt weird when I had to go to Kaunas and didn't come to the summer camp. Anyway, I'm back fellas!

I stayed in the senior class in the morning. Well to be honest, I love the seat arrangement in the senior class!


I love all these students! They're so energetic and I love their enthusiasm!



Then lunch!






We took some apples from the dining room (we took it, we didn't steal it. really)



And had some fun during the break time.









I started to take selfie with some students, then some other students came and join us. LOL. I love this so much

10
11
12
15
24
By the way, I got some tattoos today!






I wanna spend time with both groups (senior and junior). So after the break time, I went to the junior class, and stayed there.



Murilo found a stick, and he acted like a boss hahahaha.



For the last session, I went to the senior class again. They had a task to make a funny commercial for a random stuffs. Check this out!






Well, we have a new tradition here! We sing "Count on Me" - Bruno mars, everyday!


The camp was over, but my day wasn't over yet. I went to Ozas mall with Fasya, Joyce, and Ozlem. I wanted to meet some students from the first shift, to give the shirts.

So first, we all went to La Crepe, then ate our dinner there.


Then we meet up with the students at Vero Cafe. I miss you all guys <3


Thanks Arturas for the bracelet <3




By the way, I made an agreement with Zana today. We won't eat sweets for a week! Or I will have to drink coffee if I failed. Hmm to be honest, I can't drink coffee at all. I hope we can change the punishment! And you know what. Rusne gave me a chocolate today. I'll eat them next week Rusne! Thanks <3


No comments:

Post a Comment