Tuesday, July 15, 2014

First Day of the Second Summer Camp!

It's the first day of summer camp. AGAIN! And I was super excited this morning cos I would meet some new people and have fun with them in the camp!

So we all went to the bus stop and took the bus no. 50. Well, we took the wrong bus! So we wasted around 30 minutes in the wrong bus hahaha. But anyway, we arrived on time.


So had to go to an old school for this shift of summer camp. The school is really old I guess. But it's all okay. Except for the toilet LOL.





So we all gathered, then practiced our roll dance together.


Then we began the sessions. Zivile gave some speeches, then she introduced us to the students.


Selfie. Obviously.









Then we all danced our roll call together.


And taught the students as well.


After some times, the students were divided into some groups, with 2 facilitators for each group. Murilo and I were responsible for the first group of students.




Then we all changed our positions and played with the other groups.





We played until Zivile called us for lunch.



Evelina, Sandra, Karolina, Ulla (I hope I typed it right guys)
After lunch, a girl named Anna approached us and gave us some cookies! Thanks Anna! That was so delicious! <3

With Anna and her cookies <3

It was break time. And also selfie time!



Sisters : Sunshine and Sun (I gave them those nicknames cos their names are too hard LOL)
Sisters : Flower and Windy (I also gave them those nicknames)





Ah, Rusne was really a queen of selfie <3


just realized that I look better without my face LOL














We also had a funny game : roll the cell phone! This was really funny!







And another game of course.








Today was really great! I didn't expect this day to be this wonderful. The students were so enthusiastic and energetic! They involved in all games and activities that we had arranged for them. Thank you guys! Let's have some fun for the next 2 weeks! <3

So after the camp ended, all the facis gathered and did the evaluation. Thank you for the feed back guys! We will try to improve :)

We were pretty tired. Then we went back to our dorm. Ozlem came back earlier because she had to prepare the Turkish dinner for us. So when we arrived at the dorm, her dishes were almost ready.



So we started our Turkish dinner at around 8.30 PM. These are the dishes that Ozlem prepared for us. Thank you Ozlem! Those dishes was amazingly delicious! Can you make me another portion please? hahaha.









Ozlem also made the Turkish Coffee, but unfortunately, I can't smell or drink coffee at all. I can get super dizzy when I smell coffee.

So my twin, Fasya, she suddenly came to the room and sat next to me. Then she took something from her bag. Well it was a bottle of perfume! She sprayed it for more than 6 times. I was confused. Then I asked her "What are you doing Fasya?" And she said "You can't smell coffee, Gisel!"

OMG that was sooo sweet! And so funny at the same time hahaha. Thanks twin! I love you so damn much!!


But, that was not all! She gave me her mask! What a sweet twin <3


So the Turkish dinner lasted until the midnight because Ozlem was doing her "fortune telling". It was mostly true, so almost everyone wanted to do that. Good job Ozlem! Thanks for the dinner too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment