Thursday, July 24, 2014

Lipstick doesn't Suit Me Well

Ozlem and I were doing our stuffs in the kitchen (as usual) when Youssef entered the kitchen. He took something from his bag, and said "I have something for you guys".





Well today was really exciting. Really!

We had some interesting sessions today, and I also had some interesting chats and games with my lovely students.




By the way, I did my first punishment from Zana hahaha (I ate sweets accidentally). Thanks roomie <3





Ah today we had some guests. They brought the sessions for both groups. It was in Lithuanian. So damn unreal.


By the way, these days I got more and more bracelets, and I'm wearing them all now hahaha.


Lunch time! But I forgot to take the picture of our main dish :(


When I came back to the class, Rusne and Vyto were dancing. Ah they're so good that I'm feeling so small now LOL.


I feel even smaller now since Gabriele and Agne were really good at dancing.



Ah the break was over. We all went outside and had a home group with some students. I shared my Indonesian lifestyle, etc to my super lovely students.







And got some hair decorations. Thanks Sandra and Erika <3


After the camp, Zana and I went to the city center to get our invoices, then chill together near the Cathedral, and had some crazy chats with Joyce and Wendy. I'll miss this a lot!






No comments:

Post a Comment