Friday, July 4, 2014

Dance, Selfie, Picnic, PERFECT!

INDONESIA!

Yeah, today I did my country presentation. I've done it before in the junior class, but I was still nervous haha.

So I wore my batik outside my barong shirt



As an energizer, Murilo asked the students to dance Samba. He invited some volunteers to come forward. I was surprised when Indre came in front. I'm so proud of you Indre! <3




So Murilo chose Kipras as the best Samba dancer, then he gave Kipras a bracelet from Brazil, like the one that he gave to me few days ago.


Then it was Youssef's session about his country, Marocco.


Finally, it was my session about Indonesia. Well it wasn't perfect, but I guess it was still okay. Thanks guys!


It was the last country presentation of the day. Then Fasya brought her session about values that describes me.


Finally, it was lunch time! I was in the same table with Indre, Abigaile, and Fasya.



Hmm now I can say that today was a day of dancing. We always danced during our break time hahaha.

Cool Kamile!
Valerija, Jovita, and Rusne, you guys rock!

you guys are... cute


Meda and Rusne danced till the end of the session. Cool guys <3
Joyce had her presentation too today. She did a very great job. So proud of you, roomie!


And Derrick, a nice and cool guy from Mexico also had his presentation.


By the way, I had some chats with the seniors. You guys are super smart. And fashionable.




Lina made a tattoo for me <3

100% Lietuva

And some other selfies hahaha

It was Antanas' last day here. Seeya soon bro! Have a nice trip! :)

As usual, we had our evaluation after the camp ended. Hmm for me, it's a photo session (with our new t-shirts of course hahaha)

These are our family photos





We tried to make a pyramid, but I couldn't find the best photo. Why? Hmm check this out.








it's falling apart LOL
And some other poses as well.




I love my t-shirt. Thanks Find Your Way team! You gave us the best quality t-shirt! Hahaha

Well then after we finished with our evaluation, we went back to our dorm.

We were so hungry, so we decided to cook our carbonara pasta since we had all the ingredients.

On our way back, I saw some people sitting on the grass and had some chats. "Let's go picnic" I said.

Then we cooked our pasta.


And went picnic. Hmm it was 7 PM hahahaha. Luckily, it was still bright






I love you too <3
We ate our dinner and had some wonderful chats there, until Zana told us that she had a hole on her pants, and an insect bit her ass (because we were sitting on the grass). So she said to me "Gisel, can I sit on you?" (I know this sounds wrong, sorry hahaha). Then you know what happened next?







WE SAT ON EACH OTHER <3

No comments:

Post a Comment