Sunday, July 20, 2014

Another Amazing Day in Summer Camp and Hungarian Dinner

I woke up this morning and went to the kitchen. I saw Isabella when was peeling some potatoes (for our Hungarian dinner), and I also saw Zana who was trying to make the Turkish Coffee.



I can't smell coffee. Poor me.





So today I had a presentation for both seniors and juniors. And I made some coffee and cereals during the break time. Hope you like it!



Lunch time! Well I'm not sure what it was. But that wasn't bad LOL







As always, selfies during break time!























By the way, I found a pair of twin in the senior class! Ugne and Migle.



Oh today we had some outdoor games! That was interesting hahaha.











Today was really fun, but unfortunately, it's Veja's last day in this summer camp. She will have to go to another camp. Thanks for this week, Veja. Let's meet up again soon!


Well then I went to the junior's class for the last shift, and joined their activity. They had to write others' strengths. And I have mine too. Not only on a piece of paper, but also on my arm and neck hahaha. Thanks everyone! <3













Rusne didn't come today, and she asked me to meet up. So Fasya and I went to the white bridge to meet her. Fasya was hungry, so she went to Vcup to eat, and Rusne and I stayed near the white bridge, then went to La Crepe to meet Fasya, and went back to our dorm (because we had a Hungarian dinner tonight).







As I've said before that Isabella had prepared for this dinner since this morning. So once I arrived in the dorm, our dinner was ready.











Isabella was really great. She made our dinner, and also the menu! She made it herself. Thanks Isabella! <3









Oh by the way, I really love my tattoos.




At the night, Rusne and Meda called me via skype. We supposed to have some conversations, but it turned out to be a skype tutorial for me LOL. But I had so much fun. Thanks Rusne and Meda for our late night skype conversation <3 I miss you both!






No comments:

Post a Comment