Friday, July 25, 2014

A Facial Mask from Hong Kong

It's our 8th day of our amazing summer camp, and it's really sad that this camp will be ended soon.

As always, we had some sessions.






Well today we had some presentations in the auditorium, and some students played the piano there. Ah my students are more talented than me :')



It's our 8th day, and it's not the end yet. But one student from the senior class , Agne, she left today. She's one of my favorites! It was really sad to see her go. Really. I love you, Agne!


Well the day was ended, and the other students left too. We will meet again tomorrow, but still, 2 days are not enough. Ah this is really sad.







Ah by the way, I met a student from the first shift today! Joana! I miss you so much! Let's meet up again soon! :)



Well well. Today I really needed to buy some stuffs at the supermarket. So I went to Akropolis, met up with Joyce, then buy some stuffs to bring back home.

I bought so many stuffs from the supermarket. It worths around 170 Litas. Well that was the most expensive stuffs that I've ever bought in Lithuania hahaha. Well, call me crazy.





Then I came back to the dorm and did some stuffs. Until Murilo came with his new hair cut hahaha. Oh and Derrick had his new hair cut too!



Wait, it wasn't the end of today. Joyce gave me a pack of facial mask yesterday, and I applied it just now! It's my first time wearing this kinda mask. Thanks Joyce! Wo Hen Hen Hen Hen Ai Ni! <3








No comments:

Post a Comment