Wednesday, July 2, 2014

A Free Day on the Summer Camp. Finally.

It's summer camp again! But I didn't have any presentations today. Wohoo finally hahaha.

So I came to the summer camp this morning, and we did the punishments for the seniors. Cesar Dance!


After the punishment ended, I moved to the junior class. It was Wendy's presentation about her country, Czech Republic.



Then when Wendy finished her presentation, some students approached me and asked whether I brought the "bunda" chips or not (MAICIH). Well I brought the chips, and I gave them some. I have warned them to take the small pieces cos I don't want them to burn their own tongues. Some crazy students said that it was good, but the others (the normal students haha) burnt their tongue hahaha. Sorry guys! I warned you yah! hahaha.




After that, Ozlem came and gave her presentation about her country, Turkey.



So we had our break time after Ozlem's session. And we took some selfies (again)



Ozlem's session was the last session that was brought by the facis. Then we went to the auditorium after lunch, and we had a Lithuanian speaker as a speaker there.



So we had our lunch. I sat with Indre again. Hahaha




Then Murilo came and sat with us. He ate all his meal in seconds, then asked for Fasya's meal because she didn't eat her veggies and mashed potatoes.




As usual, Lucas came to me and gave me another prank hahahaha. Thanks again Lucas <3

he added some crazy ingredients inside : pepper, carrots, and some other secret stuffs
Murilo also tasted the super juice that was made by Lucas and Gediminas
I decided to go to the city center after lunch to buy some stuffs there, because I don't understand any Lithuanian. So I went with Fasya and Joyce, by bus of course.

I was too sleepy today, so I slept in the bus, and they took my picture! So ugly hahaha


Fasya : "Trying to imitate how gisell's mouth look like when she was sleeping in the bus."

Then we headed to KFC right away because Fasya wanted to eat KFC so bad.


After that, I went to another place by myself, then I went back to the university by myself too.

As you know, my sense of direction is really poor. So I got lost (again). I stopped in the wrong bus stop. So I had to walk pretty far to the University. Poor me.

Then I walked to the juniors' room because I heard some noises from there. And these were what they did.














By the way, I was so happy that some students (and also Murilo) wore the bracelet that I gave earlier (please tell me if you want one!)



That was the last activity of the day for the students. Then as usual, the FYW team gathered and discussed about the feedbacks. Well, Joyce... it's revenge time! :p









Joyce didn't feel really well, so she fell asleep in the classroom. Get well soon roomie! <3


Since Joyce was sick, so she asked Fasya and I to buy some eggs for her presentations tomorrow. We didn't go to the supermarket right away because we were trapped in Evelina's gossip session <3

Then Zana came in and brought a super delicious "Polenta Ala Zuzana". Thanks roomie!



Then at about 9 PM, Fasya, Ozlem, and I went to the supermarket (finally). Oh and Evelina went with us too, because she had to ride the bus to get back home.


We went shopping


And when I got back, I went to Isabella's room and had a chat with her. Well, in my opinion, Isabella is a super great woman! She looks younger than her age, but her experiences seem older than her age. I had a super great time talking with Isabella and Joyce in the room because their experiences are super awesome. I was impressed guys! I love you so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment