Sunday, July 13, 2014

A Trip with My Super Students

Few days ago, Eliza and Kornelija, the students from the junior class sent me a message on facebook and asked me to meet up with them. I went to Klaipeda from Wednesday until Friday, so I could only go with them on Saturday or Sunday.

this pic was taken in our last day of the 1st summer camp (Kornelija, Gisel, Eliza)
Kornelija supposed to go on a trip on Saturday, but she postponed it to Sunday just to meet us. I was really touched, girl! <3

Then yesterday I had a chat with my crazy girl from the senior class, Rusne, and she also wanted to meet up with us! She also invited some of her friends from the 1st shift of the summer camp to join us <3

this pic was taken in our first meeting. it's really nice to meet you, Rusne!
So today Joyce, Zana, Fasya, Ozlem, and I went to the bus stop at 11.30 because we planned to meet the seniors at 12. But it's Saturday and the bus came later than in the weekdays. Okay we were late. Sorry guys :(

We met up with Julija, Lina, and Rusne at Vero Cafe. Then we had some chats and selfies.






I know I look awful in all my IDs hahahahahaha


everyone loves my ID card LOL


I guess Rusne loves my photos so much LOL

Then we moved to Charlie's Pizza to have our lunch. I picked the cheapest pizza as usual hahaha.



<3 <3 <3



I had everyone's stuffs lol

I promised Eliza and Kornelija to meet up at 3.30 today, so we went by bus to the bus stop near the Cathedral right after we finished our meal.



Lina, Julija, and Ozlem went separately because of something, and they came later than us. So then we decided to enter the Cathedral while waiting for them.





Then after some minutes, we finally met each other. All of us.





Eliza baked some cookies for us! Thanks Eliza! I love your cookies so much! You should open your own bakery soon :)


Then we all walked through the Old Town







nice pose, Rusne!





Murilo said that he wanted to come and join us. So I waited for him near the Crazy Bull Pub in the town hall. Unfortunately, Joyce, Zana, Lina, and Julija walked faster than us, so we were separated at that point.





We went all the way through the Old Town, and suddenly my 3 girls ran. I didn't realized anything at first, but then I realized.







We played there for about 15 minutes. My 3 girls know that I'm super ticklish. So... you must've known what happened next hahaha.

Then we went to go to Bernadinai Garden and met up with the others.








We were thirsty. So did I. So we decided to go to Iki and buy some ice cream and drinks.


Well it was already 6.30 PM. The interns decided to go, and so did the students. But I stayed there longer since Rusne's mom would pick her up at 7 PM. So we both walked to a place where she would meet her mom.

Rusne's mom came as soon as we arrived there. She's really beautiful.


After she left, I walked back to Vinco Kudirkos bus stop and took the bus number 53 until Pamiske bus stop.

I got a great news once I arrived at my dorm. Our wifi works again now!

So, yesterday we found out that our wi-fi didn't work anymore. It was Sofiane's wi-fi, and he's not here anymore. So it actually makes sense when the internet suddenly stopped working.

Luckily, our boys were smart enough to make it work again! Thank you to our smart Youssef and Murilo hahaha. Now we can use the internet again!

It was dinner time already, and Zana was cooking our chicken! I wasn't there since the beggining, so I only helped her to stir her chicken. Thanks again Zana! I love you so damn much, mom <3






Today was one of my best and memorable day here, in Vilnius. I wanna say THANK YOU to my super students. Thanks for your time, Eliza, Kornelija, Rusne, Lina, and Julija! Let's meet up again soon! I love you all so damn much <3

No comments:

Post a Comment