Thursday, July 10, 2014

Klaipeda Trip!

Our agenda for today : HOLIDAY.

So Armanda had arranged the schedule for us. We all had decided to go to Klaipeda during our break time.

We went to the bus station this morning, then went directly to the ticket booth. Armanda and Zana bought the ticket for 32 Litas because they showed their student cards. It was my turn. I also showed my student card. You know what. The lady refused my card because I’m not a student from European country. So I had to pay 64 Litas for the bus ticket. Hmm I think it’s not fair. I also have my international student card here, ma’am.







Few minutes later, Derrick, Youssef, and Murilo came to the ticket booth. They wanted to buy the ticket too, but it was too late. They don’t sell the ticket anymore (it was less than 10 minutes before the bus left), so they had to buy it directly on the bus.

So we all got into the bus. Guess what. They all got the discount! Is Mexico located in Europe? What about Brazil? What about Morocco? That’s super fair, madam! Oh never mind.


Hmm I think it took about 4 hours to go to Klapeida by bus. But honestly, I’m not sure since I was sleeping all the time hehehe.

By the way, yesterday Lucas gave me some foods and asked me to share with all of the facis. I did, Lucas! Thanks so much dear <3



After some hours, I finally arrived. Look at Derrick’s super luggage! Cheap, water resistant, multifunction, flexible, and fashionable.


We bought the bus ticket for 1.1 Litas each, then we went somewhere, and walked to the supermarket to buy some stuffs.


I don't need any sunglasses. My hair is enough LOL


I felt weird in the supermarket. It was kinda smelly there. Do you know how armpit smells in the summer? Nah that’s it! I just realized that my nose is in the same height as their armpits (these european people). No wonder.


Then we went to the beach on foot. Hot! I took off my slippers and walked on the sand. I burnt my feet LOL.






It was lunch time and we went to a restaurant near the beach. I ordered the cold purple soup. It’s a traditional soup from Lithuania. Armanda told me that it’s made of kefyras, beets, salt, onions, etc. It was weird for me, but it’s still edible anyway.




We didn’t have much time because we had to catch the bus. So we ran to the bus stop, catched the bus (luckily), and got into the bus. What happened next was obvious. I slept along the way.


I didn’t know exactly about the time that we spent in the bus because I fell asleep. Then we all had to walk to the place that we would stay at.


I was surprised when I saw the place. Thanks Armanda Capaite <3










There’s a big trampoline here! My favorite <3






It was tiring, but fun. So I went to the terrace, and chilled with my fellow facis.



Armanda : "Gisel, do you wanna be a blond?"


We also ordered some foods. I bought the fried chicken and french fries for 15 Litas. Oh they gave me the sauce. Yum!



Joyce ordered the chicken salad (or salad chicken?) Never mind. Hahaha.


We played some card games (which I’m suck at). I never won the game. At all.



There’s a big TV here, and we watched the soccer match between Holland and Argentina. Hmm too many mosquito here.


trying to kill some mosquito
We’ll stay here for a night. Only a night. Good night fellas! We’ll go wakeboarding tomorrow. Cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment