Sunday, July 20, 2014

Weekend with Our Best Tour Guide Ever

It's Saturday! I had to give the t-shirts to the students. So, we were planning to meet up today.

This morning, I went with Fasya and Youssef to meet Rusne and Meda. Actually, we were planning to go with the others too. But Murilo couldn't wake up, Zana woke up late, and Joyce needed to do her make up first. So, there was only three of us.


We met up with Rusne and Meda near the Cathedral, then we went to the Genoside Museum. We had to pay 3 Litas to enter the museum, and pay 5 more litas if we wanna take some pictures. I didn't pay, so I couldn't take pictures inside the museum hahaha.






We stayed there for about an hour, then we went under the white bridge.



Then at around 1 PM, we went to Vero Cafe at Vcup Mall to meet up with Ignas and Tadas.





Coincidentally, Joyce came and joined us, then we went to eat our lunch.






We really wanted to go to the money museum. So Rusne, Meda, Joyce, and I went to the money museum after we had our lunch.


This money museum is on of the best money museum ever! Why? Because we can get so many FREE souvenirs there, like free photos, free "book tag", free "money scraps", and we can also weigh ourselves and find out about our prices if we were made of gold, silver, and platinum.









It was raining, so we decided to go to another museum. But we passed by a place that sells frozen yogurt, and we can't help it! So we went in, then bought some frozen yogurt.
We were taking selfie when a guy saw us and found it weird. So he asked us to take selfie again (with my magic stick), and he wanted to take our photos while we were taking our selfie LOL.












Then we went to the museum, but it was closed. Unfortunatelly.





So we went to IKI to buy some ingredients, then went to our dorm, to chill and had a picnic. I made some fried rice, and chicken balado, Joyce made some toasts, and Rusne and Meda made some fruit salad.




It was so crazy. Meda and Rusne danced and sang in the kitchen hahaha. I love these girls so much!


Then we went outside to have a picnic.







This day had not ended yet. Evelina came at around 11 PM, and she brought a "secret" food that was made by her mom. She called us one by one to the room, and kept it as a secret.

It was my turn. Everyone dragged me to the room, then covered my eyes. I was super nervous. Evelina put a bowl under my chin, then asked me to open my mouth, then put "that thing" inside my mouth. Hmm I know what it was. The purple soup! Hmm it's still edible, but if I could choose, I prefer something else.










No comments:

Post a Comment