Wednesday, July 9, 2014

The Last Day of the First Summer Camp :(

It's the last day of summer camp, and the agenda for today was Global Village. So the idea was to divide the students into some groups, with one faci in each group.

Yesterday I've prepared for my performances. It was pretty hard to decide, so I asked for my friends' opinion. It works! Thanks guys!

Today I prepared everything for my global village performance, then I went to the university. I supposed to be with the seniors, but there was only Zana in junior class, so I came to the junior class.

Lucas approached me and gave me some foods from Lithuania. He asked me to share it with everyone. Don't worry, Lucas, I'll share it with everyone :) Thanks dear <3



Then after some time, I saw Veranika playing guitar and she was singing too. Veranika was really good!



Then I came back to the senior class, and the students were divided into some groups. I had 4 students in my team : Rusne, Lina, Mantas, and Povilas.

In my opinion, our performance wouldn't be hard, so at first, my team and I didn't really practice for the global village. We had some chats and watched some videos for some hours haha.


At 1 PM, we supposed to have lunch. I decided not to go because I had to edit the songs for my performance. Then Arturas came to my class, and he gave me a pin! Thanks Arturas <3


I realized that we need to practice for our performance, so we all went upstairs and practice our dance there. My idea was to dance 3 kinds of dances : Kecak dance (from Bali), Cesar's dance, and also Chicken dance. So we practice for about 4 or 5 times.

My students were really good, so we decided to chill (again).

4 PM! We had to go to the auditorium to perform : Czech Republic, Morocco, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Brazil, Slovakia, Mexico, Hungary, Indonesia.











Curious? Check this out!
So I started the camp with selfie, and I ended it with selfie too :)




Then we all went outside to have picnic. We took our last selfies there :(

But that was so fun, especially when I pulled my magic stick. Everyone ran to me and joined my selfie time hahaha.
















After the camp ended, Murilo and Derrick came to our room. Murilo was singing Merry Christmas. I thought something was wrong with him. But no. He really brought us some presents : some teaching materials like paper, plastic bags, balls, etc. THANKS SANTA MURILO!



We will go to Klaipeda tomorrow, so Zana and I decided to go to the city center to buy some stuffs. Fasya also came with us because she wanted to see her husbands' game on the world cup haha.


Zana and Fasya needed to change her money, but the money changer was closed already. So they went to the ATM machine and took some money there.


Then Fasya went to eat something. Zana and I went to the supermarket and bought some stuffs. And ice cream. hahaha. By the way, today was hot. Finally, the real summer is coming. These last 3 days were really warmer than it used to be hahaha.


On our way back, we saw a girl playing her music instrument. I gave her some money, then we took selfie together <3


We took the bus no. 10 until Mykolo Romerio stop, then we walked back to our dorm. On our way back, Zana had an insane idea.






Today was really fun! I'll miss you all so much! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment