Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Hello Ozlem! It's Slovakian Dinner!

ENGLISH

It's Sunday, and we're gonna have another intern here! Ozlem from Turkey!

So I woke up in the morning and got ready, then went to the airport with Joyce. We took the bus no. 56 until Lietuvos Sajudzio Kelias, then we waited for the bus no. 88. It was extremely loooongg LOL

So I randomly opened my map and saw that the 3G bus is also heading to the airport. So when the 3G bus came, we got in that bus. It was the same bus stop as the 88 bus, so we thought we were in the right bus.


We were inside that bus for about 5-10 minutes, when I realized that we went to the super wrong direction. So we went back to Lietuvos Sajudzio Kelias by the same bus. Luckily, Joyce's super smart that she asked the driver whether the bus would go to the airport or not. And a passenger said yes. Sooo we kept riding that bus until the airport.

We were late by an hour. Luckily (again), Ozlem was a little bit late, so it wasn't a biggie.



So we went back to our dorm, then we made the Lithuanian instant noodle that I bought earlier. I love the cheese flavor!! Damn.


After we finished our meal, Fasya did a surgery to her cat. You have to watch this video!



Then Fasya went to her room, and gave Evelina a Melayu language lesson for her. Good job Evelina! Apa kabar!


By the way, today's Slovakian dinner, and Zana was preparing for the dinner. She made some cheese bread, a Slovakian soup, and some salad.





I helped her to peel the potato. I failed. Luckily, Armanda came and saved our dinner.


my achievement of the day : "helped" Zana with her potatos
The cheese was awesoomeee! The salad was okay (because I don't really like mayonnaise), the soup was delicious (it's sour, but it's good)!









Murilo came to us and asked us about our favorite color. Then he gave us some Brazilian bracelets. He gave me the blue one, with a sentence on it, which means "a gift from a saint". Thanks Murilo!


He said, we had to tie it three times (while making a wish), and keep it until it falls down. When it falls down, then our dreams will come true. Love it!


Then after the guests went back, I showed Fasya my presentations, until Zana came and asked me to cut her super cool video! Check this out!


No comments:

Post a Comment