Saturday, July 12, 2014

Wakeboarding at Svencele

It’s our last day in this place. We woke up later, then went wakeboarding.


Murilo went first. I think he has tried this kinda sport for about 3 times before. So he was really good at this. He could even make a turn!



Then all of us (but Fasya) tried too. Fasya didn’t try because of her ankle. You should try soon Fasya!




I was kinda nervous at first, because it seemed so hard for the girls. Well it was hahaha. But after I fell down for about 4 times, I got used to it. At least I could stand LOL. I almost made a turn, but it was too late I guess haha. Ah I wanted to play more! It was really fun hahaha.




It was tiring. I was hungry. I bought a portion of curry soup! It was a little bit sour, a little bit sweet. It was weird but still okay for me haha. I took a picture of my curry, but it disappeared lol.

That was my last meal there. We had to go to the other place. So we took the same bus like yesterday, headed to the city center of Klaipeda. These are my last moments in Svencele.




We arrived! Then we entered a restaurant, La Terrase. The prices were too high. So we decided to go to the Pica to eat pizza. I shared a pizza with Zana by the way.











Then we walked around the city center. It wasn’t crowded at all. At all.

our tour guide with her iPhone <3











Oh 2 of my friends told me that I should to to the Black Ghost. But Armanda didn’t know about this place (FYI, she’s originally from Klaipeda LOL). So we walked around, around, and around. And we found the black ghost coincidentally hahaha.                 








Then we went to the side of the river and chilled there.






Hmm then we went to a high building, to see the city.


We went to the 21st floor. Unfortunatelly, that wasn’t a place so see the city view. It was a club.

So we went to the 20th floor. Unfortunately (again), it’s a restaurant. Hahahahaha LOL.





That was all for today. We took 2 taxis and went to Armanda’s Mom’s flat. She prepared the place for us. Thanks Armanda! Thanks Armanda’s mom.







No comments:

Post a Comment