Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Farewell Derrick

We all stayed in Evelina’s house for a night. We were so tired that almost all of us woke up really late.

Evelina was still sleeping when all of us had woken up. So we decided to sing “count on me” to wake her up. I love you, buddy <3





We were so lucky that we had Zana and Wendy with us. So we could eat pancakes for our breakfast hihihi. Thanks moms :*





This was our last day together. I mean, all of us. And this is our last picture before we left Evelina’s house :’)


And this is our last picture together in the forest :’) I’m gonna miss this forest so much :’)


Today’s our last traditional dinner together. Youssef cooked his Morroco dinner, and that was so fantastic! Thanks Youssef!






Our dinner was over, and it’s time for Derrick to go. It was even worse because Eimantas went with Derrick, and that might be our last time to see him too, because he will go travelling soon.





That wasn’t all. It’s my last meeting with Armanda too, because she won’t go travelling with us. And when I come back to Vilnius, she won’t be here. Beside that, it might be my last meeting with Felipe and Claudio too, because I’m not sure if we can meet up again once I come back to Vilnius after my trip. So, for me, today’s full of tears. It was very easy to say hello and got along with all of them. But now, it feels like hell knowing that we will have to separate soon. It’s the worst feeling ever!


Thank you funny guy! I love you you you <3
Thank you cute guy! I love you sooo much!!! <3
Thanks so much Armanda, I love you so damn much :')
8 more interns in the dorm :')

No comments:

Post a Comment