Monday, July 7, 2014

Picnic in the Village

Zana had a party yesterday. I supposed to come to the party too, but I was too tired yesterday. So I went back earlier.

Yesterday Fasya's room was locked, so she slept on Zana's bed because Zana was in the party (she didn't come back yesterday). That's why we had no more available bed in our room.

Well it was about 7 AM when Zana came to our room. So Zana slept next to me. Cool Zana!


I woke up at about 11 or 12, then I went to the kitchen. I was writing my blog when Ozlem came. She suddenly brought some plastic bags, and asked me to choose. So I chose one of them.


I opened the plastic bag, and there was a beautiful thing inside. Thanks Ozlem <3


Well today's Sunday and most of us slept like a pig. They didn't wake up until 1 or 2 PM. And we didn't really have anything to do today.





Actually Evelina asked us to come to a picnic at her house. But when I asked the other interns, they were not sure (whether they would come or not). Joyce, Fasya, and I wanted to go, but Fasya couldn't walk really far. So she was in doubt as well.

Luckily, Zana and Murilo said that they wanted to come too. So we got ready and went to the bus stop.

It was a minute before the 2G bus arrived. We all ran to the bus stop, but we were not sure that it was the right bus stop. So Murilo called Armanda and asked her about the bus stop. I don't know why, but Murilo was a little bit confused. So when the 2G bus came, we didn't get inside the bus. We missed that bus.



So we waited for the next 2G bus, and went to Stotis. We knew that we would lost the bus no 61 that would take us to Evelina's place. Sorry Evelina :(

We arrived at the Stotis. It was about 1.5 hours before the next 61 bus came. So we went to Mc Donald and ate something.


Then Felipe came, and we went to the Supermarket to buy some chips and drinks.


After we had our snacks, Evelina called us and said that they would pick us up. So we didn't have to take the bus. Thanks Evelina and her gang :)



Then we went to Evelina's house in the village. Then we had some chats and ate some natural berries.





grass (it's sour!)
this one was sour as well
bread and honey
natural house made honey


We also played the trampoline.


















We also played volleyball, and I was the black hole of the team. Sorry guys :( But to be frank, I had so much fun today. Cheers!




Today was really fun. I really wanna say thank you to Evelina for inviting us to her house. And also her parents for letting us had a picnic there. Also for the AIESECers who made our day.






























Our last bus was at 22.06. So we took the bus number 61 and went back to the Stotis.

bus no 61 LOL


Then we took the bus no. 53 until Pamiske.

Everything was okay before we reached Pamiske. But then, I realized something was wrong with Fasya when we reached Pamiske. She didn't feel really well. I don't know what happened. Let's pray for her guys. I hope you'll recover soon, twin :')

No comments:

Post a Comment