Monday, July 28, 2014

What A Wonderful Day

We were actually planning to go to the hill of crosses this morning. But unfortunatelly, my fellow facis were having a party yesterday, and they got back to the dorm in the morning. So they needed some time to rest. We woke up late, and I decided not to go. So did my roommates.

I went to Ozlem's room as soon as I woke up because she brought my red bag yesterday (thanks Ozlem!) I was really curious about the gifts that the students gave to me, and I also wanted to read my sugar cubes! Hahaha



Yesterday Rusne told me that she wanted to meet up with Valerija (a super sweet girl from the first shift), and asked me to join her if I had nothing to do. So I contacted her and told her that I had no schedule for today. Then I went to the bus stop and waited for about 25 minutes (because it's Saturday).


I met Rusne and Valerija near the white bridge, then we went to a sushi shop and they had their lunch there. I was really glad to see them both today! I haven't met Valerija for more than 2 weeks, and I missed her so much!






We went to a small mall near the sushi shop after that. Initially, we only wanted to buy some mineral water. But then they dragged me to a clothes shop, and asked me to wear a dress hahahahahaha. Well the dresses were really nice, but it was too nice for me hahaha. But at last, I did it!






Okay so, from now on, you all will see Valerija's selfie pics cos she loooves my magic stick so much hahaha.



















Well we actually planned to go to a museum near the Cathedral because it was closed few days ago. But then I saw Zana and Fasya in front of the money museum. So we decided to come and join them.


Unexpectedly, Murilo, Derrick, and Ozlem were there too!











Valerija, Rusne, and I went to the Subway, then we went to the Town Hall to take some good photos because it might be my last meeting with Rusne in Vilnius.


























Then we all went to Bernadinai Garden to meet the others.




Accidentally we met Valerija's friends and took some selfies haha.




We all met up at Bernadinai Garden and had some chats and fun. I love these guys so damn much!


















Fasya eats berries now! Thanks to Beata hahahaha.



Finally, it's time to say good bye to Rusne. Thanks so much Rusne! Have a nice trip there! See ya soon <3






No comments:

Post a Comment