Sunday, July 13, 2014

Seeya Soon Klaipeda!

I slept at the kitchen today. Literally.
So I was doing my works yesterday, and everyone was already sleeping. So when I had done with my works, I went to the big room. I was planning to sleep there, but I didn't want to wake anyone up. So I decided to take a pillow and slept on the table while sitting down.

I was already sleeping when suddenly I felt a blanket on my back. I opened my eyes and Youssef and Joyce were there. Youssef had to eat his meal (because it's Ramadhan and he has to fast), and Jocye couldn't sleep well in the room. So then Joyce slept on the floor at the kitchen, and I decided to do the same thing.

We were planning to wake up at 9 and go to the beach, but some of us couldn't wake up on time. So we went out late, and we couldn't go to the beach.

We went out from Armanda's Mom's flat, then we took a bus (the bus' name is Big 'As lol), then walked to a park, and spent some time there.
















It was lunch time. So we went to Charlie's Pizza and had our lunch there. I wasn't too hungry, so I bought a small pizza (20 cm diameter) for 4.99 Litas. Derrick and Murilo shared a 50 cm and a 20 cm diameter pizza lol.



Our bus went at 3.15. So we went to the bus station at around 2.30 then queued for the ticket. I got my ticket for 32 Litas (finally student price!). Armanda, Joyce, Fasya, and Zana also got the same ticket as mine. But the others couldn't get the ticket because the bus was full already.

I don't know why, but then Armanda went with them (those who didn't get the ticket), and they came back with the ticket hahaha. Cool Armanda!

So we all came back to Vilnius together. Thanks to Armanda hahaha.



I slept all the way to Vilnius. So I can't tell anything about my journey hahahaha.

It took around 4 hours from Klaipeda to Vilnius. Then when we arrived, we went to Iki directly to buy some ingredients for our dinner. Zana planned to cook the kungpao chicken for our dinner. Yum!

So after we bought some ingredients, we went back to our dorm and cooked our dinner. Well I'm not really good at cooking, so Zana and Joyce took care of the chicken. I was only helping them with some small stuffs.






The food was really amazing! Thanks Momma Zana and Momma Joyce <3 I love you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment