Saturday, July 5, 2014

Another Outdoor Selfie Day in the Summer Camp

It's Friday! And some students didn't come today :(

So these photos were taken during Derrick's, Fasya's, and Murilo's sessions.






Then as usual, we had our lunch. I had my lunch with my new table mates today : Valerija, Jovita, and Rusne. I love you guys!
Nice pose Rusne haha

Then I had my session after lunch. Well it was hard. I can say that most of the students didn't pay attention to my presentation :(

But I know that it's Friday, and my session was right after lunch. So, no problem hahaha.

Thanks for those who paid attention and got involve in my presentation! I love you all guys! ALL OF YOU.

Indre was there again! Thanks <3
To be frank, I wasn't really satisfied with my presentation today. I was pretty upset with myself.

Fortunately, Fasya asked me to join her, to go back to the dorm and put our stuffs. So I went back with her.

Well we were so hungry, so Fasya took her cup instant noodle and made it for us. She made 2 cups of instant noodle and "forced" me to eat that (thanks twin <3 ).


Thanks to the instant noodle. It's my mood booster of the day! Thanks so much Fasya! That was really fun <3

My mood was back! Then I came back to the university. I went to the junior class. It was Isabella's session. Her session was amazing! She's one of my inspirations <3


It was the last session of the day. So, I took some selfies, inside and outside the classroom. Please don't get sick of our selfies! We only live once, and this might be my only chance to be here. I'm enjoying my moments here. So, here we go.


Dovile, my cutest, nicest, sweetest girl <3
Eliza, my sporty girl
Gabriele and Ieva, my sweetest girl. And Zana too. Blah!
Tadas and Aurelijus, my super genius guys

My lovely pranksters <3



We were trying to whistle. I did it. They didn't :p
Arthur, my artistic boy with his "flower" tongue
I love these girls so damn much!
roomie <3
Meda, Rusne, Valerija, Jovita, Indre, 5 of my favorites <3 <3 <3
nice selfie, guys!
Rusne, one of my favorites <3 You're so sweet! I love your dance moves btw <3




Ignas, my crazy, active, nice, smart, and tall boy
Valerija, my tall, sweet, crazy, nice, super friendly girl <3 She's a great dancer too!
We all played outside since the weather was great. I played with my girls, and that was awesome-ly (I know this is not a word haha) crazy hahaha. I'm so in love with these girls <3

By the way, my girls are super strong. GOSH I LOVE MY STRONG GIRLS!

that was super awesome! I won't forget this all my life!

Can I say I love you again? <3
Well it was raining, so I went back to the classroom with Zana. Some juniors were still there! Hmm selfie again!

Lucas and my bottle :p


I don't know why, but I feel like my lips are too long hahahaha. I could hold that thing by myself. Zana, Ieva, and Lucas couldn't do that LOL.

So so so the camp was finished, then I went back to my dorm with Zana (again), then we ate our dinner, and went to the city center to watch the football match between Germany and France.


We went there with Murilo and Derrick too. We saw a festival near the Cathedral, and that was great! But I had to go :(



We went to the Crazy Bull Pub, but then I went outside to do something with Fasya and Zana




After we finished our "business", Zana and I went back to the pub and watched the match



She's a selfie queen of the day
Germany won! Fasya and Rusne were really glad hahaha. Sorry Zana :( hahaha.





That was not the end. We went to a restaurant, named Wok to Walk (maybe)




Zana, Alex (a brazilian guy), and I didn't eat because we were full. Rusne and Meda went back to their houses as well.

Well Zana and I were full, but it doesn't mean we can't eat anymore. So we went to the supermarket and bought some foods. I bought 4 nectarines, and Zana bought some sweets and a bag of ginger bread.



Then we decided to see the festival, then went back to the dorm.




DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY

we were squeezed in the bus LOL
We were arrived.

inside our creepy lift LOL
Today is Sofiane's last day. He will leave tomorrow morning. So we wrote him something on a postcard, then we gave the postcard to him, and take some pictures.



Thanks Sofiane! You're really nice! Thanks for your internet connection, and also our mid night chat sin the kitchen. I'm gonna miss you so much! The kitchen will be so different, like never before.

Have a safe trip, Sofiane. Algeria is waiting for you! I love you, neighbor!

No comments:

Post a Comment