Thursday, July 3, 2014

An Amazing Trip with 50++ Amazing People

It's the 6th day of summer camp, and I had no presentation for today. So I just helped my fellow facis during their presentations. These are the photos.











thanks Kamile :*

Then as usual, we went for lunch at 1 PM. And took some selfies.



I sat together with my 3 beautiful guys.



it tasted sweet and sour. Wait, is that rice there? hahaha
Then I came back to the junior class to give them some souvenirs. This time, for the first time in forever, Lucas didn't give any pranks on me. Instead, he gave me a can of cherry candy. Lucas, I love you so much! <3


By the way, in this pic, you can see that Zana was doing her masterpiece.

she said it's a pic of me hahaha <3
Ozlem brought the last session for today. Her game was so interesting.





Then after that, we all gathered because we had to go to WIX, an IT company.


Armanda with her baby
Then after we all gathered, we went to the bus stop, and waited until the bus no 10 came.


this was the last time I saw Dovile with her umbrella. She left it inside the bus :(

There were more than 50 people, and we all got into the same bus. Can you imagine how crowded it was?

this experience worths more than money
But I had so much fun inside the bus. Thanks to Fasya, Kornelija, Eliza, and also Lucas <3

I love your face, Eliza!
And can you imagine how empty the bus was when we all got out? hahahaha


So we walked through the Old Town, because the company is located there. It was raining, and there were so many students that didn't bring their umbrellas. Please do not get sick peeps!

Then we arrived at WIX, and I was amazed because the office was really cool!

I love this place



free snacks!
free candies!









Rusne, finally I remember your name and your face <3
you guys are so sweet! <3



Indre! She's really shy, but when she played the video game... She's super cool!

So from the presentation, I knew that WIX can help people to make a website, even when they don't know anything about coding. It was really interesting for me since it was my first time hearing about WIX, and they explained their product in a very interesting way.

That was the last activity for today. So we all went down, the students went back home, and all the facis went to a cafe to discuss about everything (and eat some cheese fingers of course).




twin :*
Evelina, we forgot to take the invoice!
After we finished our discussion, some interns decided to go back to the dorm, while others (including me) decided to go to the three crosses hill, because Evelina gave us a task to take selfie in some places, and the three crosses is one of the places.

But when we were walking, we saw some women singing on the stage, and they were wearing their traditional clothes. So we approached the crowd and watched the performances. That was cool!



After about 3 minutes, Derrick asked me to take his photo near the cathedral. Well, he always does his "cool" pose. Hahaha.





When I came back, the girls were nowhere to be found. So I looked for them, and finally I saw Zana and Wendy. So I approached them.

I was planning to approached them from their backs, then took a selfie (I didn't want them to notice my existence). So I ran to them, prepared my magic stick, then took a selfie. Then something hilarious happened. Check this out!



Then we went around and tasted some foods (for free of course). We also took some selfies with some people with traditional clothes.





Another selfies?



Okay the festival distracted us a lot hahaha. So after we looked around there, finally we went to the three crosses hill.


There were so many stairs there. I knew it would be tiring hahaha.


I was still excited

I was right. It was tiring.



But at last, we did it. Hahaha it was one of my achievements of the day!



Then of course, selfie time!


















We went down the hill after that, and saw another interesting festival. That was amazing! I was so lucky that I could see their performances.




The performances were wonderful, but we had to go.

We went to the closest bus stop, then took the bus no. 10 because we took the same bus earlier.

We felt a little bit bored since the bus took so long to get to our bus stop. So...



Today was really cool! Thanks peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment