Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A Day with the Juniors!!

ENGLISH

It’s Monday again! We went to the summer camp again yay!

Yesterday Evelina changed the schedule because some people were not ready yet. So she asked me to present about Indonesia to the juniors today. I was really nervous because I wasn’t prepared for my country presentation. Beside that, it was my first time presenting to the juniors. Nervous!

I’ve added some more pictures there, just in case I finished my presentation in less than 45 minutes. I was really afraid that the students will get bored during my country presentation. It’d be the worst nightmare ever LOL

By the way, I set my alarm at 7 today because I was planning to prepare myself for the presentation, and I need to prepare for the gifts and foods as well.

But I turned off my alarm, and got back to sleep again until 9.03 AM. I was extremely surprised when I saw the clock, and I woke my roomies up. That was a super chaos! Trust me.

So we prepared ourselves, and we made it! We came to the university on time, and I started my presentation on time as well.


I showed the juniors about some unique things from Indonesia, I danced with them, I sang some songs with them, I told them some phrases from my language, and also gave them some gifts. Well it wasn’t as bad as I expected. The juniors were really sweet and active. I was really impressed!


This was my first and my last day presenting in front of the juniors. But today I fell in love with the juniors. They were really sweet and nice. They even approached me during their break times. And guess what. I can remember all of their faces and names now!

Oh! You know. Today I was with the juniors for the whole day and I saw something interesting. There were two girls that sat in the first row; Greta and Dovile. I often saw them with their notebooks. They wrote something there. I was super curious, so I approached them, and I was SUPER SURPRISED. Thanks girls! I love you so much! (teary eyes).

I love you Dovile and Greta!!! <3
Can I cry? :')
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
I love you so much Greta <3
I love you so much Dovile <3
Dovile <3 
Zana, Elvinas, Vendy, Aidas the rapper
I love you all!
My session was the first session. Then Isabella presented about her country, and Zana presented about attitude. Their presentations were really great! Great job girls!









Then we went to the cafetaria for our lunch, and I sat with Joyce, Terese, and Samanta. The meal was good. And it’s even better because it’s free haha.



By the way, I got another prank from Lucas!


thanks Lucas! <3

Then after lunch, I went back to my room. I met Ignas on my way back, and we had some chats. He told me that murilo’s presentation was really good and impactful to him. So I guess Murilo’s presentation about Finance Management was really cool. Great job Murilo!


Evelina told me to take some pictures with the posters. So I did it haha.


Then it was Derrick’s session to give them some exercises. He saw that the students wanted to play outside. So we went outside, and played some sport games. I played soccer at first, then I played volley ball with Derrick, Akvile, Kornelija, Austeja, Aidas, Mantas, and Dovidas. It was girls vs. boys.

Greta hugged me while I was taking picture with my volleyball fellows :p

From the volleyball game, I know that Akvile is super sweet and nice. She’s super duper kind! Kornelija is super sweet and nice too, and her smile is really beautiful. Austeja is so tall! She’s also strong and sporty. All the girls are super nice and sweet. I love you guys!

And about the guys, they’re so noisy! Asked each other to switch LOL. It was so fun to play with them all. Aidas was super cool as usual (he’s strong too btw haha). Mantas was cute and funny when he played volleyball. Dovidas was really good in volleyball! And Derrick? Ah he always ruined the game hahaha.

While I was playing volleyball, I saw some students that had nothing to do. So I decided to come to them and played some games. I played with the tennis ball, and it was super fun for me hahaha

The game was tiring, so we decided to go to the side and had some chats. They’re soo sweet! Greta, Lucas, Adomas, Samanta, Terese, Gabriele, Ieva, Gintare, Dovila, Ugne, Kornelija, you guys are amazing! I had a super awesome chat with them, and they also taught me some words in Lithuanian. Ash Nekalbu Lietuvski? ACIU!


I love you all guys!!


Then we went back to the classroom to read the feedback form, so that we can improve our sessions. I was really glad that the feedbacks were so positive! You guys are soo sweet! Oh and I saw one from Arturas. This is so cool, Arthur!! Hahahaha.



Today’s sessions were super amazing! The students were so energetic. And it makes me even more energetic. Thanks guys!


Well I went back to the dorm, did some things, then (finally) I unpacked my luggage! My room was really messy before, but I think it’s so much better now. Oh and I still have so many gifts guys. Be active, and I’ll give you some!

bunch of indonesian stuffs for you guys!



My achievement of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment