Thursday, July 17, 2014

Fell in Love Again

I didn't come to the summer camp yesterday, so this morning I was really excited to come to the summer camp. I woke up at around 5.30, to cook the yellow rice because I had a presentation about Indonesia today.


I was planning to give it to the students. But I burnt the rice. Sorry guys!

So we all went to the school, and start the sessions. I had three sessions today, and that was tiring for sure hahaha.

My first and second session was about Indonesia. I presented to the juniors first, then to the seniors. Well I really hope that you like it guys!

Thanks to someone who took this picture
Other facis had some presentations too today. It was really interesting for me cos their presentations were really interactive.







Lunch time! Hmm my lunch was okay for me. But some students didn't eat that. I can understand hahaha.

Thanks Rusne for the photo!
To be honest, I love the break time <3 I had some chats with some students during the break time, and that was really interesting. We talked about so many things, from Lithuanian words until our lives. We also danced to some songs. I was terrible, but that's fun. Thanks guys!














With Kamile, my muscular girl












Today was really fun! The students were absolutely nice! I had some great times with you guys. I love you all <3

By the way, I had 3 crazy students who dragged me downstairs while they supposed to go back home hahaha. Thanks girls for the crazy chats down there hahaha.

Rusne, Aida, Vyto <3
Finally we finished our summer camp for today. Then Armanda invited us to go to a river. I guess the name of the river is Naris river.

Evelina's brother and father picked us up near the school, then we all went there by car.









The view was really cool, and it would be great to swim in the river. Unfortunately, I was too tired and I didn't bring my spare clothes. So I decided not to swim hahaha.

We stayed there until about 8-9 PM. Then Evelina's brother took us to the bus stop, then we went back to the dorm by bus.





What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment