Monday, July 21, 2014

Trakai Trip

It's Sunday and we went to Trakai! Finally.



We met up with Armanda, Felipe, Claudio, and a Russian guy at the train station, at 12 PM, then we took a train to Trakai. It cost 5.22 for me, because I'm not a European. Again. Sucks.


It was the same bus like the one that I took with Lina to Kaunas, and it took about 30 minutes to go to Trakai. I love this bus by the way.






Once we arrived at Trakai, we had to walk to see the castle, and it wasn't that close hahaha. But luckily, the weather was great and the view was also amazing.

Well I took so many selfies there. And most of the time, people starred at me like I'm weird cos I used my magic stick. This is technology, peeps! Hahaha.


































We finally saw the castle. It was really cool. I wanted to go inside the castle, because it might be my first and my last time in Lithuania. So Zana, Joyce, Fasya, Ozlem, Youssef, and I went inside the castle, while the others went to the lake to swim. The ticket price was 8 Litas. Quite expensive for me hahaha.









































We were there for hours, then we went out to have our lunch. Trakai is famous for its Kibinai. So we decided to go to buy a Kibinai. I guess we were quite lucky because the Kibinai there wasn't too expensive hahaha.


For me, Kibinai tastes good, but it's too dry.





That was my last meal in Trakai. We actually went to another restaurant after that, but I didn't eat anything. Then we went to the train station to catch the 7.33 train, and went back to Vilnius.



It was a great day! Lithuania is really amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment