Saturday, August 9, 2014

Skating and Karolina's Birthday Party

I had some free time today, and I decided to go to Akropolis with Youssef, Joyce, and some students. Some of us went ice skating, and the others went somewhere else. Joyce and I were a little bit late because I needed to do an urgent stuff first.

When we came there, some students were already there and played ice skating. I decided to go for the next shift.


There were some break time between that first shift and my shift, so i decided to go for lunch with them all. We had some great conversations, and I love them all even more!


After we finished our lunch, Joyce, Teodora, Anna, Martinas, and I entered the ice rink and went skating for 45 minutes.








Then we all went to Maxima and buy an ice cream. Surprisingly, Anna bought a helium balloon and gave it to 
Joyce. She said, she wouldn't be able to come to the airport tomorrow (to send Joyce back to Hong Kong). Anna, you're so sweet :')



Karolina would have her birthday party today. Actually her birthday is on Aug 8th. But we won't be here anymore on 8th. So she decided to celebrate her birthday on 5th of August, a day before Joyce leave, and 2 days before I leave.

Actually Joyce and I had made an album book for her. But unfortunatelly, the photos were not ready yet. So I printed the photos today, and made that album for her in Akropolis.


We were there for some time, and had some chats while Martynas was so busy with my magic stick lol.

















At around 3 PM, we all left Akropolis and went to the city center to meet Isabella. She came to meet us because we will leave soon. I was so touched when she really came from another city, just to see us.


We spent our time together, had some chats, and took some pictures. Then she gave us a can of chocolate. I love it so much! Thank you Isabella for everything! I love you so much!!







At around 5.30, Karolina's dad, Kastytis,  came and picked us up from Vinco Kudirkos. By the way, Kotrina, 
Karolina's younger sister was there too!"



So we went to their house right away. It was quite a long drive from the city. And their house was super wonderful!! It's my dream house :')

I was really glad when I saw Karolina there. I missed her so so bad! We hugged, we had some chat, and she introduced her cousins and best friend to me. I feel so loved there. I love that kinda atmosphere :')










This is the best birthday party ever! All the people there was so humble and warm. They treated me really well there, though I was a stranger to them.




















They made some great food there. Some special foods of course. Labai aciu! Skano! :')




Then we played truth or dare, and they put some make up on me. It was really funny and unforgettable for me. 
Thanks everyone!









The rest of that day was just perfect. I was in the right place with the right people, in a such wonderful atmosphere and environment.
















By the way, Beata made 2 cakes for Karolina, and Goda made a cake too. It tasted like a cake from the bakery!




Not only that, Karolina's parents took me back to Evelina's place at around 12 AM. Thank you Sir and Ma'am for the ride. So sorry that you had to do these kinda things. I hope you all had some fun during the party. This is so memorable! That's one of the best moments that I have :')

No comments:

Post a Comment