Saturday, August 9, 2014

Seeya Lithuania! AS TAVE MYLIU!

It's August 7th, my last day in Lithuania. I couldn't sleep and kept wondering how the farewell would be.

I woke up really early today, looking at Fasya and Zana who were sleeping on Luiza's bed. I was really sad knowing that it's my last time seeing them sleeping.


I went downstairs and made sure everything was okay. I took a bath, and packed all my stuffs. That was so hard for me cos I kept on thinking about the memories that I have made here in Lithuania.


After some time, Zana woke up and told me that she didn't feel okay. I gave her my chinese medicine that my mom gave me. I know it doesn't smell good. I hope you're better now dear :)



Daniel aslo came cos he had to go to work. Thank you Daniel for everything! I have so many great memories with you :')

After few minutes, I walked with her to the bus stop because she had to go to Wendy's flat first.




Then Fasya and Evelina woke up. Evelina didn't speak (almost) at all, and her expression was different. I could really feel the gloomy atmosphere this morning.

We supposed to take the 8.33 bus today, but unfortunatelly, the dog escaped right after I moved my luggage, and we had to catch them first.


We missed our bus and had to wait til the 61 bus came. Then we had to wait around 30 minutes for the bus no 2 that goes to the airport.





Finally the bus came at 9.39. I supposed to come to the airport at 9 AM, and I was late today. So sorry about this guys :(

I only had around 1 hour and 20 minutes to say good bye to everyone, and I didn't know where to start. I was so surprised that some students came to see me for the last time. I was so touched and nervous. It was even worse when some of them gave me some gifts and letters. I couldn't stand it, I cried an ocean.





I didn't want to open the gifts cos I knew I would cried more. So I hugged my loves one by one and said my goodbye to them.

It was so heartbreaking. I got my longest hug today. I didn't wanna let go any of them. I love every single one of these guys.






























By the way, I left my phone and magic stick to my super awesome Martynas as usual, and he became my cameraman for today. And in my last moment, Martynas showed me something that really touched me. That was so sweet of you, darl. I love you ♡


"we love you"
So my time had came and I had to leave. I hugged them one more time.




Well, my eyes produced the largest amount of tears today. Thanks to you all. Thank you for those who woke up really early to see me for the last time. Thank you for those who sent me some sweet messages, thank you for the best gifts that you all gave to me, thank you for the efforts, and most of all, thank you for the love that you've given to me.


I can't express my feelings here guys! But I wanna let you all know that this experience has changed my life. And I'm really hoping that I've made some memories and changes on you too. That was my best summer in my life.

Well this time, I really had to go. I said my last goodbye and lined up to check my belongings. There was a long queue there, so I could still looked back and saw my loves.

Then I updated something on my facebook account and told them to take a look at my post. Luckily, I had enough time to tell them directly.

So after that, I ran like crazy cos I didn't wanna be late. I made it.

I flied to Helsinki by a small plane. It took around 2 hours to get there, and I sat in the worst position ever, with 2 people facing me. So they saw my crazy tears for sure.





Helsinki! Again. Hmm I was there on June, and I was really happy cos I would go to Vilnius after that. But today, my feelings were totally different. You know why.


So I cheered myself up by ordering a good food. I ordered a big bowl of salad with chicken breast and salmon. I also bought some bread and a big cup of seven up. It all costs more than 16 euros. My most expensive meal ever. And it wasn't so good.



Then I went to the souvenir shop and spent most of my euros there, cos I still had some euros with me. I did that to cheer myself up again. Can you guess how sad I was? :(


Then I ran (again) to catch the boarding time. Luckily, I still had some time.


I entered the plane, Finnair, and sat next to a mom and her super cute son. His name is Frankie. He reminds me of Fasya, the baby maniac.



Well I guess it was time to read the messages from the students. I opened my gift bag, and I realized that I got some lucky cookies. Thank you so much :')



And I also got some letters, notebooks, chocolate, cereal bar, bracelets, pins, a super beautiful drawing of mine, and a polaroid photo that Joyce made yesterday. I looked at the gifts one by one, read it over and over again, and I couldn't hold my tears at all. This is a new feeling for me. I've never felt this way before. Being loved.

I know people looked at me like an insane person. Thanks for the tissue btw Fasya! It helped me a lot!!


Then after I read all of them, I took my sugar cubes from my fellow interns, and read it one by one. I was really touched. And they also told me about their opinion about me. You all are so sweet guys :') As tave myliu ♡



I really cried like I had never cried before. My eyes were swollen and wet :(


I tried to watch a movie, but I couldn't concentrate at all. So I decided to write this post by using my phone.

Now my memories in Lithuania are running like a movie in my brain. I keep on thinking of how people treated me and made my days.

Guys, I know this post sucks cos it's too personal. But by doing this, I just wanna let you all know that I really enjoyed every single second that we spent together.

So, please keep in touch guys!


Please add all of my accounts :
Snapchat : gisellathio
Instagram : gisellathiofanny
Skype : gisellallesig

No comments:

Post a Comment