Saturday, August 9, 2014

Seeya Joyce!

Today was Joyce's last day in Lithuania. We spent our last night together in Luiza's room.


I was really sad when I thought about our memories. Joyce's became my roomate since her first day here, and since then, she became my best friend in this project. We spent our time together, and (almost) always slept together.

The day had came. I woke up earlier than Joyce because I needed to do some important things.

Two days before, I texted almost all students that I know to come to the airport at around 12 cos I wanna make a book of memory with them all.

Some students are not in Vilnius now, so I decided to leave a message near Zaliasis Tiltas for everyone. I hope it will stay there for some years :')


Then I met up with Karolina, Kotryna, and Godas at Zaliasis Tiltas bus stop, then went to Vcup mall to buy a notebook for Joyce.



After that, we took a 3G bus from Zaliasis Tiltas to the airport. Beata, her sister, and her dad were already there.



From that time, some students arrived one by one to the airport, then Joyce came at around 1 PM. Then we all went outside to take some picture of us in front of the airport.














When we came back inside, we talked a little bit, until Joyce had to go. I was really sad to see her disappeared from our side. The atmosphere was like a funeral there. Thank to Lina who suggested to have a walk somewhere.















Then we went to Charlie Pizza in Vcup and ate some foods. I gave my magic stick to Martynas, and he captured our momets together. Thanks Martynas ♡















I was thirsty and decided to go to Maxima downstairs. Before I got in, I saw a familiar posture from far away. It was Valerija!! I was so excited to see her accidentally (again). Unfortunatelly, that was our last meeting because she won't be able to come to the airport tomorrow. Valerija, thanks for everything! I will never forget our time that we spent together :')






Then the guys carried me in Maxima. I hope no one will see that from the CCTV lol.



We had such a great time in Maxima!




Evelina, Zana, and Fasya were not in Vilnius for some days, and they came back today at around 6.30. So then I went to stotis with Wendy, Ozlem, and some students, then waited there for them.







I was really glad when they all came! I missed them all so much!! But then they had to go somewhere, and we decided to meet up in Akropolis at 9 PM. So I went to the old town with Liamis, Martynas, and Lina, and had some chats. I was really sad that I'll have to leave tomorrow. But at least I spent some time with my loves today.








Then I went to Akropolis, but no one was there. So I spent my time there, and bought some stuffs.



I missed my 53 bus by 10 seconds, and I had to wait again til the next bus came. It sucks, but God has plans. I entered my bus, and saw Wendy. She was with Zana, and I was super excited that finally I met someone.


Zana would sleep at Evelina's place too. So she came with me. Luckily, I (finally) knew exactly where Evelina's bus stop is. Lucky you Zana!

When I arrived, I saw Joyce's bag inside the room. She left a note for me.



<3

Then I spent the rest of my day packing my stuffs. I'll have to go tomorrow :(

No comments:

Post a Comment