Monday, August 4, 2014

Goodbye for Now

It was our last night together, and it was really sad for me. I slept between my two lovely roommates, and it made me feel even worse knowing that we would have to separate soon.


In the morning, we all woke up, and went to the bus stop, to take a bus to the center of the city. We all would go to different directions after that. Murilo would go to St. Petersburg; Evelina, Fasya, Zanaa, Veranika, Wendy, Ozlem, and Marketa would go to Helsinki, Finland; Joyce, Youssef, and I would go back to Vilnius.





It took around 30 minutes to reach the stop. We all got off the bus, then hugged each other because it was our last moment together. I will not see Murilo again in Vilnius, and Joyce will not see any of them because she will leave on 6th of August. Well, it was super sad for me that I cried. I even forgot to take our picture. Ah stupido.

Then we three went to the bus station on foot. Our bus was at 9.30, and we entered the bus.




The electricity didn't work until we reached Riga LOL.


We were in the bus until 18.40, then Joyce and I went to the city center, then walked til the Cathedral to meet Aida. I was so excited! And by the way, it was even better cos Vyto was there too! I missed them so much that we hugged each other so tightly.



I needed to buy some colored paper. So we all went to Rimi to find it. Coincidentally, someone called my name, and it was Justine! My super beautiful girl! Ah I was so damn happy to meet her <3


Then we all went to Rimi and bought some things. Again, we met our student, Julija. She was there with her friend, Aurelija. What a coincidence hahaha. Btw, I forgot to take a picture again :(

We were hungry and went to La Crepe to eat our dinner. Ah it was really fun to spend some time with Aida and Vyto. By the way, it's our last day with Vyto cos she will go travelling soon :( Thanks guys! I'm missing you already!


It was our last meeting of the day because we had to catch our buses. So we all said goodbye to each other, and left.

Joyce and I had to take the 1G bus to stotis. We were waiting at Vinco Kudirkos for some time, then got in the bus. I was thinking of something as soon as I got into the bus. When I realized, Barbora was sitting next to me. LOL so many students!

When the bus moved, we started to have our conversation, until the first stop, 2 girls suddenly ran and came to us. It was Aida and Vyto again! They ran to catch our bus, to meet us again for one last time. Thanks my crazy girls!


Finally we arrived at Stotis. Joyce and I went to the bus station to check our bus for tomorrow, cos we're planning to go to Kernave by bus tomorrow.

Then we went back to our bus stop, to wait for our bus no. 61 to Evelina's house. Guess what, Barbora was still there! We had some chats until her bus came. It was sad, but we will meet again tomorrow yay!


Our bus came at 21.44, and we rode that bus til Evelina's place. Today I stayed with Joyce, Daniel (Evelina's brother), and their dog. It feels weird without the other interns. I miss you all guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment