Friday, August 29, 2014

Google Office Jakarta

I finally arrived at around 20.30 (Indonesian time GMT +7). My mom, dad, and brother were waiting for me (or my gifts?) at the airport. I was so glad that I finally met them after more than 7 weeks. But it wasn’t last long because I had to go to Kibar Office (Google’s agent in Indonesia).



I had to stay there for a night because I had to attend a training at Google office a day after that. So I went there, met my friends, had some chats, then went to sleep.

We woke up early, took a taxi, and went to the Google Office. It wasn’t really big, but it was really cool! Here I attached some photos that I took there.















                It was a pity that I couldn’t attend the first day of training cos I was still in Hong Kong at that time. But the second day was really important for me. We learnt about soft skills there, and I got more tips and tricks from the speakers.




                The training was tiring for me, but it was really fun! We stayed there until around 7 PM, then some of us went back to Kibar office, while the others went back home. I wanted to stay there for one more night, but I was too tired and still had my jetlag. Oh and one more thing, I miss my family soo bad!

                Then after a long journey and got lost several times, I arrived home, met my family, and finally slept on my own bed. But still, I left my mind and heart in Lithuania. I miss everything there!



No comments:

Post a Comment