Sunday, August 3, 2014

Last Night in Estonia

It’s our second day in Tallinn, and it’s our second hostel as well. Hmm it wasn’t the best hostel that we’ve lived in, but that was still okay haha.






We were separated into two groups this morning : the ones who wanted to buy the bus ticket to Vilnius, and the ones who wanted to buy the ferry ticket to Helsinki, Finland. I was in the first group because I don’t want to go to Helsinki (I was there before haha).



Then we all returned to our Hostel to meet up with the others, but they were not there. We waited for about an hour, but they didn’t come. Finally Evelina called and told us that they were in a high place, to take some pictures. So we decided to come there too.




After some time, we went to a restaurant to have our lunch together. It was expensive, but not as expensive as the other restaurants. I bought a chicken flatbread with salad for 5.5 Euros.




We wanted to go to an AIESEC birthday party in Tallinn, so we went to a supermarket to buy some stuffs to eat and drink.


Then we went to the bus stop and waited around there for about 50 minutes. Some of us waited outside and chilled, when the others stayed inside the mall and used the wifi there.






The bus finally came, but the space was not enough. So Murilo, Youssef, and Wendy stood up in the bus for more than 30 minutes.



We met 3 girls from AIESEC inside the bus, and we went to the party together. The place was really cool. Some people were chatting, some of them were grilling, some of them were playing soccer, some of them were playing volleyball, etc.


























To be honest, it didn’t look like a real party. It was like a gathering with some teambuilding games. But it was fun.


I was really sad that it’s my last night together with the others. I will leave to Vilnius tomorrow with Youssef and Joyce, Murilo will leave to St. Petersburg, and the others will leave to Helsinki, Finland. I will meet some of them soon, but I might not meet Murilo after this :(


I wasn’t in a mood to party actually haha. So I stayed in the room and had some chats with the others. We had some good conversations, but somehow, it was really a sad moment for me.

I don’t know what’s gonna happen next, but I’m pretty sure that I will cry a river tomorrow. I love these people too much :’)

No comments:

Post a Comment