Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A Trip to Kernave

Joyce, Youssef, and I came back to Vilnius earlier than the others. I wanted to meet my students and go somewhere. So I discussed with Lina, a student from the first shift, and we decided to go to Kernave at last. I texted some students to join me, then we met up in front of the bus station at around 8.15.

We took a 8.30 bus. I was really excited! Actually I didn't know Kernave at all, and nobody was familiar to Kernave. So, it was one of my most random trip actually. And I had 17 people with me LOL.



The trip was really fun for me. We all seated in the bus and had some chats. I miss every single one of them!




Kernave isn't really far away from Vilnius, so we finally arrived around one hour later I guess. For me, Kernave was really quiet and peaceful. I can barely see someone there hahaha.




But trust me, Kernave is really beautiful! Super beautiful! This is a place that you have to visit if you need to relax. You can go picnic near the river if you want, just like me! NB : no IKI available near the bus stop. Just a small shop with limited stuffs.





The most beautiful thing for me are the hills and the river. It looks unreal!













There was a small accident. Evelina's sandal broke down because someone stepped on it. So, I randomly made a crazy invention. Ta daa.


Kernave was really beautiful. But there wouldn't be that many things to do there, especially if the Ancient Museum closed. The museum closed when I got there, so we decided to go back to Vilnius.



After some time, we finally arrived in Vilnius, and we've decided to went together to have our lunch togehter.

By the way, 




There was a crazy moment when I took my selfies with some of the students. Someone came to me suddenly join our selfie. It was Valerija from the first cifcle!




We also went to La Crepe to have a lunch. But maybe not now :)




Then I went to Akropolis with Beata and Karolina <3


Actually I supposed to take a bus (no 53), but Beata told me that her dad wanted to take me to the bus station, to catch the bus home :) Thanks again, Sir :)



I LOVE LITHUANIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment