Saturday, August 2, 2014

It's Estonia!

Yesterday we took a 7 PM bus to Tallinn, Estonia. We supposed to arrive at 23.45, but in fact, we arrived at 00.15.



It was midnight already, and there was no bus at that time. So we had to walk to find our hostel. It was pretty far, especially because we had our heavy backpack with us.


We finally arrived at our hostel. It was cool for me! <3





They have a big blackboard in the living room, and we wrote some words in our languages. I love that so much! Can I have that board for my birthday? Please? Hahaha.





Well we stayed in that hostel for a night, and for me, that hostel was good enough. By the way, the wifi password was backpacker hihihi.

So this morning we had to pack our bag and moved to another hostel. We walked around for more than 10 minutes to find our new hostel which was actually in front of our eyes LOL.




To be honest, it doesn't look like a hostel.




We put our bags there, then we all went out and joined the tour that was guided by a local. The tour guide was really funny and interesting, but there were too many people in the group.


























I lost our tour guide when we went to see the view of the whole city. We (Evelina, Fasya, Joyce, Youssef, and I) were too busy taking photos til we realized that the guide wasn't there anymore hahaha.

But because of that, we all (the lost people) went to some other places and saw so many things that we've never had before.









We also went to a fancy restaurant with some great dishes (which were super duper expensive). Evelina, Fasya, and Joyce ordered some super luxurious dishes there, but Youssef and I didn't order anything because it was too expensive for me. I'm super poor here.



We spent some time there, then we went sight seeing again and took some pictures hihihi.







Then we all went back to the hostel and put our stuffs. Fasya and I decided to go again to buy some souvenirs and to look around the old town. We also wanted to go to a bookshop to buy something. So we went to the information center and asked the woman there about the location of the book shop. But unfortunately, Fasya's sense of direction is in the same level as mine. So we took some minutes, just looked at the map and did nothing. No progress at all.. Then we decided to come back to the information center and asked to the woman about the direction.



We tried to look for the mall. By the way, we accidentally passed by 4 familiar faces when we were looking for that mall.


Luckily, we found the mal that we wanted to go.


And we found the book shop too! Achievement of the day! Yeah!


After all those things, we went to another fancy restaurant because Fasya was starving and she needed to eat something. But I wasn't hungry at all, so I just stayed there and did some stuffs with my twin. I love you so much twin <3



It's a wonderful day! I love Tallin so damn much! <3
Except for the super expensive prices :(

No comments:

Post a Comment