Friday, August 29, 2014

9 Hours in Hong Kong

                Late post! These last few weeks have been so busy for me, so I’m really sorry for my late update guys!

After 10 hours of flight, I finally arrived at Hong Kong for my 9 hours transfer time. I arrived there at 7.30 AM (Hong Kong time). I chilled a lot cos I had 9 hours LOL.

Joyce told me that she would come to the airport to see me. So I went out through the immigration and waited for her while doing my blog. I was there til around 10 AM. She finally came with her fancy clothes (unlike me, who didn’t take a bath for a whole day haha).



I was really glad that I knew someone from Hong Kong. She took me around the airport to buy some stuffs (to bring back to Indo), and she was my translator for that day. Lucky me, the airport in Hong Kong is really big, even bigger than a shopping mall haha.




Best tour guide ever!
By the way, I didn’t bring that much Hong Kong money, but I had some Chinese money. So Joyce suggested me to give her the Chinese money and she would give me the Hong Kong money. Well that was a great suggestion. So we went to the ATM center, and Joyce went to the machine to take some money.


Unfortunatelly, she changed the password and she didn’t remember her own password! She kept on trying, until she couldn’t input the password anymore. But she was lucky cos she could ask to change her password to the bank next to the ATM. Congratulations joyce!


Then we walked around again til the lunch time, then we went to the food court and bought our lunch there. I bought this beef noodle for more than HKD 50. So expensive!





And Joyce bought some meals, and she shared it to me too. Thanks a lot Joyce! Let’s come to Indonesia and I’ll absolutely treat you!


Then Joyce suggested me to go out from the ariport and took some photos. It was super hot and humid there!







It was our last time together. I had to go in, bought some other stuffs, then went to the gate and took my flight at 16.35.




Seeya soon Hong Kong, I will obviously come back. Wait for me Joyce! I love you :*



No comments:

Post a Comment