Saturday, June 14, 2014

VISUCKS


ENGLISH

Well it's been a while since my last post.

So here is the thing. I'm Indonesian, and I need a schengen visa to go to Lithuania. I've prepared all the documents needed since April but the Invitation Letter. I don't know what was the problem but it took so long to make the invitation letter.

FYI, I went to the Hungarian Embassy in Jakarta 3 times! That wasn't easy for me because I had to take the public transportation there, and that's not cheap hahaha

Embassy of Hungary

Well after (almost) two months, I finally got my invitation letter. But that was 8 days before my departure! (it supposed to take 15 days to make the visa). That was so nerve wrecking since no one could make sure about the visa, especially because they only work on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

I had to go on Thursday, June 13th, so at least I had to get the visa on June 12th. I called the embassy on June 6th (that was their work day), but no one answered. And the same thing happened on June 8th! I was so desperate to be frank. But lucky me, I called them again on June 9th and they said they've done with my visa!

Finally
So for you who want to go abroad (and you need your visa), I recommend you to take care of it as soon as possible.




BAHASA

Latepost nih hahaha

Oke, jadi singkat cerita, karena gue orang Indonesia, jadi gue butuh visa buat pergi ke Lithuania. Sebenernya semua kelengkapan dokumen gue udah beres dari April. Tapi invitation letter gue belum selesai. Jadi, gue harus nunggu pihak AIESEC Lithuania buat bikin invitation letter itu. Entah kenapa prosesnya lama banget dan mereka selalu nunda-nunda.

Oleh karena itu, jadi gue harus bolak balik ke kedutaan besar Hungaria sampe 3 kali. Cape, abis waktu, dan mahal! (gue naik kendaraan umum).

Kedutaan Besar Hungaria

Nah singkat cerita (lagi), akhirnya beres tuh invitation letter. Langsung deh gue kasih ke kedubes waktu hari kerja. Masalahnya, itu tuh 8 hari sebelum jadwal keberangkatan gue di tanggal 13 Juni. Seharusnya buat bikin visa schengen tuh butuh waktu 15 hari.

Pokonya masalah pervisaan ini bener-bener bikin stres deh. Gue yang ketakutan ga dapet visa sempet telepon ke kedubes di hari jumat tanggal 6, tapi ga ada yang jawab (padahal itu hari kerja). Hal yang sama juga terulang di tanggal 8, yang sama-sama hari kerja. Takut banget ga sih? Takut banget.

Untungnya, waktu tanggal 9 gue telepon lagi, katanya visa gue udah beres wohoo hahaha akhirnya.

akhirnya!

Jadi buat kalian yang mau pergi ke negara lain yang butuh visa, sebaiknya diurus secepatnya deh, jangan sampe kejadian kaya gue terulang hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment